By Phyllis R. Pomerantz
Read Online or Download Aid Effectiveness in Africa: Developing Trust between Donors and Governments PDF
Similar war & peace books
As peace activists have confronted elevated govt repression and accusations of being unpatriotic considering that 9/11, Toussaint examines how present makes an attempt to regulate dissent impression the peace stream. This research bargains an research of self-identified peace activists by way of their demographic features, motivation for activism, political possibilities, and perspectives of the peace circulate.
What does glossy war, as fought via liberal societies, have in universal with our human evolution? This research posits an immense dating among the 2 we have now advanced to struggle, and standard hunter-gatherer societies have been frequently violent areas. yet we additionally advanced to cooperate, to consider empathy and to act altruistically in the direction of others.
This ebook outlines the overseas and safeguard coverage of the ecu Union as envisaged less than the typical overseas and protection coverage (CFSP). due to the fact that setting up the CFSP within the Nineteen Nineties, the ecu Union (EU) has confirmed its enthusiasm for worldwide management, empowering eu citizenship, and constructing its overseas status as an fiscal and political supranational association.
Gamal Abdel Nasser used to be arguably some of the most influential Arab leaders in historical past. As President of Egypt from 1956 to 1970, he can have accomplished a peace contract with Israel, but he most well-liked to take care of his distinct management function via putting forward pan-Arab nationalism and championing the liberation of Palestine, a typical euphemism for the destruction of Israel.
- The SAGE Handbook of Conflict Communication: Integrating Theory, Research, and Practice
- Peace For Peace: Israel In The New Middle East
- Re-Making Kozarac: Agency, Reconciliation and Contested Return in Post-War Bosnia (Palgrave Studies in Compromise after Conflict)
- The Diplomat in the Corner Office: Corporate Foreign Policy
- From Insurgency to Stability: Volume I: Key Capabilities and Practices
- At War: The Military and American Culture in the Twentieth Century and Beyond (War Culture)
Additional resources for Aid Effectiveness in Africa: Developing Trust between Donors and Governments
Aid Effectiveness in Africa: Developing Trust between Donors and Governments by Phyllis R. Pomerantz